- The customer at any time after purchasing a policy from the portal may register a complaint with our office via Live Chat Support, Email, Phone or in Person. These complaints will be dealt with by our agents on a case-by-case basis.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the service, may request a refund no more than three (3) days or seventy-two (72) hours after date and time of payment via our platform regardless of method of payment used.
- A refund may be subject to a 10% service charge when approved.
- The deliverable of using this service is the Digital Policy Document issued via the portal and becomes null and void and inaccessible via My Secured Area in the event of a refund.
- If a claim has been made against a policy, a refund on that policy cannot be made subsequently.
- The company reserves the right to determine the method of refund which might not necessarily be a reversal to the method of payment used by the customer. Usually, refunds are granted by way of a cheque.
For further information, contact us at:
Hand in Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Co. Ltd.
1-4 Avenue of the Republic
Tel: (+592) 225-1865-7 / 227-0062 / 226-8061
Fax: (+592) 225-7519 / 227-0035